Ready for a game changing career? It’s time you get the best pay and the best benefits package in the region right now!
Have experience? We have the power to push your career to the next level!
This Exciting Opportunity Features the Following Benefits:
Our technicians work in the best shops, with the best equipment & are empowered to really make a difference. Prime Inc. is the #1 refrigerated trucking company in America because we invest in our employees. This is your chance to become part of the best team in trucking!
· Applies lubricants to moving parts of engines of vehicles for preventing premature engine wear and ensuring optimal performance of engine.
· Replacing cabin, fuel, air and/or oil filters as required.
· Perform engine cleaning and prevent rust formation on the engine and its parts.
· Lubricate wheel bearings and prevent tire wear whenever required.
· Basic knowledge of computer’s and computer software.
· Create RO’s to bill appropriate parts and labor.
· Follow manufactures recommendations for fluid types and capacity.
· Check and top off fluid as needed.
· Lube chassis grease fittings.
· Demonstrate excellent customer service to provide the best care to associates.
· May be required to drive equipment in/out of bays.
· Follow company safety practices and procedures.
· Maintain a tidy work space that is free of debris and clutter to ensure the safety of all associates.
· Identify and bring attention to any mechanical defects noticed during service.
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Basic knowledge of the trucking/transportation industry preferred.
Must have a strong work history. Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends required.
Experience, Education, and Training
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work