Your foot in the door awaits at Prime, Inc.,
recalls and general repairs to our equipment including Tractors, APU’s, Trailers and Refrigeration Units.
· Replaces defective part with new part.
· Follows Campaign/Recall direction for replacement or repair
· Assembles and test operates machine to verify correction of malfunction.
· Cleans tools and working area.
· Maintains and lubricates machine tools and equipment.
· Dismantles machine or equipment to examine parts for defect or to remove defective part.
· Performs other routine duties
Any combination of education, training, and experience providing the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Basic knowledge of the trucking/transportation industry preferred.
Multitasking and a flexible schedule required. Some weekend work could be necessary for this position
Experience, Education, and Training
No experience needed
This position requires being able to sit and remain focused and motivated for long periods of time. Being able to multitask between the computer, phone, and different projects is required.
Primarily indoors with heating and cooling regulated in a general office environment. Call volume can be heavy at times.