- Class E License
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Clean driving record
- Must pass DOT physical exam
- Must be available weekends
- Frequent head turning, bending, reaching, handling and grasping. Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs, pushing and pulling and average weight of 40lbs is required.
- Shift will be spent both working in both indoor and outdoor conditions.
Candidate must be able to pass a physical through Carr Physical Therapy prior to beginning employment with Prime, Inc.